Main Street Preps named Alex Barnhill as the 2020 Player of the Year in Cheatham County.
Barnhill is a senior at Sycamore, and she broke and reset the record earlier this year for goals in a career in Cheatham County. Barnhill finished the season with 36 goals to go along with 15 assists. Two other Sycamore players were named to the all-county team, as well as three Cheatham County Central players and five players from Harpeth. The rest of the team includes:
• Cassie Groves – Sycamore, 17 goals and 18 assists.
• Gracelyn Coggins – Sycamore, 22 goals and four assists.
• Crystal Mondragon – Cheatham County Central, 29 goals.
• Claudia Shaver – Cheatham County Central, 10 goals and six assists.
• Harper Dee – Cheatham County Central, eight goals and four assists.
• Echo O’Connor – Harpeth, five goals and eight assists.
• Nicole Meadows – Harpeth, keeper, averaged eight saves per game.
• Katie Dalton – Harpeth, District 9-A defensive player of the year.
• Hope Leppert – Harpeth, 10 goals and two assists.
• Carleigh Minnis – Harpeth, nine goals and six assists.