The Pleasant View Board of Mayor and Aldermen approved the payments for a number of expenses at its Nov. 10 meeting.
The board approved:
- · Payment of $1,333.18 to Tennessee Logos for signage for the Veterans Memorial in Pleasant View Community Park.
- · Payments totaling $69,206 to Public Entity Partners – Worker’s Compensation ($45,090) and Liability $24,116.
- · Payment of $1,415 to Lose Design for services for the LPRF grant from Sept. 28-Oct. 25, 2020.
- · Payment of $3,300 to John R. Poole, CPA for annual audit services.
- · Purchase of a street sweeper from CMI Equipment Sales in the amount of $6,128.30.
- · Payment of $3,000 to Community Development Partners for administrative services on the LPRF grant.
- · Expenses not to exceed $2,000 for Chandler Surveying to survey Bell Street property and property for the walking trail at the back of Pleasant View Community Park.
The next meeting of the Pleasant Board of Mayor and Aldermen is scheduled for Tuesday, Dec. 8 at 7 p.m. That meeting will include the swearing-in of Bill Anderson as mayor.