The Community Foundation of Middle Tennessee, a charitable organization connecting generosity with need in 40 Middle Tennessee and three Kentucky counties, has opened its annual scholarship application process.
The deadline to apply is March 15, 2020, at 11:59 p.m. Applications are available online at www.cfmt.org. Applicants will be notified of results in mid-May.
Scholarships offered in Cheatham County include:
- John Mayfield Scholarship for Cheatham Central High School
- John Mayfield Scholarship for Harpeth High School
- John Mayfield Scholarship for Sycamore High School
- John Mayfield Scholarship for Pleasant View High School
- John Mayfield Kiwanis Scholarship
- John Mayfield ABLE Scholarship
- Dody Boyd Scholarship for Cheatham Central High School
- Cheatham County Community Foundation Scholarships
- Community Bank and Trust Scholarship
In 2019, The Community Foundation awarded scholarships to 320 individual students totaling $715,850 in funding to students attending accredited schools throughout the United States.
The Foundation administers more than 125 scholarship funds, established by individuals, companies and civic groups. Students may be eligible for multiple scholarships and need to submit only one application.